Thursday 13 April 2017


Name? Term 4 Goals
Spelling:
In reading my goal is to go up to (P) by the end of the year but I still haven't got there yet. Right now  I am on list ( L)  but I am not that far from being to list (P) I just need 3 more lists to go then I am on (P). To get there I need to work hard and and push myself to the limit to get to (P). I hope I get there before the term ends.

Math:
In math my goal is to be  at level 6 because I have been working really hard to challenge myself but I just still haven't got there yet but hopefully I will get there some time. To reach this goal I will have to challenge myself even more to get up to get up to level 6 In maths. I just hope it is not too late.

Writing:
In writing my goal is to be at level 3A by the end of the year. Now I am at 3A soon I will be at 3P I am very excited to reach my goal and achieve my goal getting to 3A.

Reading:
My goal for reading is that I want to go up to level 10 by the end of the year but to achieve that I need to listen hard and practice reading every night.

2 comments: