Friday 15 April 2016

Da Vinci musuem

At the Da Vinci musem  we discoverd that we could make anything it was so amazing I also remberd that I've been there but I forgot some stuff in the exzibet. But before we went in we heard a big siran noise it was so loud I just figerd out that it was a school because there came children out of the building it was huge anyway they had uniforms on it was cool.so we went in again and started with the mirrows the mirrows made us small and other mirrows made us tall the one I like is the one that made me wide and the  one that made me go from a long ditence. Next we went to the big waka huge was huge then we went to see the war peple there were alot of them in the war I bet it was dangres there it gives me the creeps sometimes. Then we went to have lunch when we were fineshed we headed of to exsplore more when we were done evreything we went back.I cant wate intile I go on  other adventure.


No comments:

Post a Comment